a.k.a. "BPV" or "DV" (Diverter Valve)
Valve which relieves charge pressure by venting air back into the ambient pressure intake tract.
work in progress, part numbers needed, should reformat into table
- 710 original (OEM for 2000 6MT S4, <2000 A4/TT/Passat)
- 710A 8.8lb spring (OEM for 2000 tiptronic S4, 2001 S4, <2002 A4/TT/Passat)
- 710B (OEM for 2001.5+ S4, S2?)
- 710C (OEM for Beetle?)
- 710G (14lb spring? some came in bags labled N?)
- 710H ?
- 710N 14lb spring (OEM for 2002 A4/TT)
- 710P (OEM for RS6). Has a reinforced silicone diaphragm, and has brass guides holding the sealing lip in alignment with the seat. The valve begins to open at ~ 6 in-HG vacuum.
possible part numbers(?):
- 06B-145-710A/B S4 2.7t
- 034-145-710A/B/C/N A4 1.8t, S2, Passat, Beetle
- 06A-145-710A/H/G/N/P TT 1.8t, RS6 4.2t
Vagcat lists Bosch 0280142108 as an alternative.
work in progress